Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Eye Opener

The Blonde Vegan, Jordan Younger, recently lost a lot of followers due to an illness caused by an eating disorder (Orthorexia: an obsession with eating pure) that she admitted to. While I understand people that absolutely want to stay clear of certain foods would unfollow, it was unnecessary to send hate mail. I myself was inspired and am now following. Instead of being mad because I try my best to eat clean and raw also, it made me accept my occasional habit of "cheating".  Jordan is now The Balanced Blonde /The Blonde Veggie and though she's lost many followers I predict she will gain many more followers facing the same troubles along the way of her journey. One followers loss is another's gain right :) good luck Jordan!

0 comments :

Post a Comment